Phase 2 GuidelinesThe safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority, to help protect everyone you can expect to see increased sanitisation and safety measures when you visit one of our stores.
Increased COVID-19 protocols
Please Book Prior To Arrival
To ensure we allow our team to manage workflow, our preference is for bookings to be made in advance.
What to Expect On Arrival
- Arrive at your chosen store five minutes before your scheduled booking time.
- Customers with bookings will be given priority, and due to reduced work capacity as we eliminate face-to-face or sustained close contact you may need to allow additional time for your vehicle to be serviced. You will be advised of any potential delays before commencing work on your vehicle.
- We will complete the work, ensuring safety procedures are adhered to (as outlined below).
- On completion of the work we will disinfect your vehicle (as outlined below) and key, then phone you to advise your vehicle is ready to collect.
- We apologise for the inconvenience but during this time we will NOT be able to accept any cash payments. EFTPOS machines will be sanitised pre and post use.
- We will hand you your key to you on a sanitised holder and you will be ready to go!
We Are Working Hard To Protect the Safety of Customers and Staff
- Strictly no person with flu like symptoms are permitted on site.
- The team will always maintain a strict two metre distance from customers and one metre between teammates in accordance with the government’s recommendations.
- Gloves (one-time disposable) will be worn by all staff working on your vehicle and/or areas such as vehicle keys, door handles (exterior and interior), steering wheels, gear sticks and the handbrake handle will be sanitised pre and post servicing your vehicle.
- Strict hand washing and/or sanitising routines are in place. As a minimum team members will be completing hand washing and/or sanitising between each vehicle that is serviced.
- A detailed site staff and visitor contact list will be maintained - date and time of visit, first name, surname, contact number and address (this will be acquired on your phone or email booking and checked we you arrive).
- EFTPOS machines will be sanitised pre and post use. We will NOT be able to accept any cash payments.
- Key contact areas within customer and staff areas will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.