Old and neglected power steering fluid affects the performance of your vehicle’s power steering system. It can increase steering effort, reduce steering effectiveness, cause noise and harden seals, resulting in leaks and expensive repairs.
A power steering flush is designed to:
- Remove dirt and varnish within the steering system
- Revitalise the seals
- Prevent premature wear on crucial engine parts
- Prolong the life of steering system parts
- Restore functionality of power steering hydraulic system
- Remove damaging contaminants
- Decrease power steering pump wear
- Stop and prevent power steering noise
Available at Bridgestone Select only
Automotive Servicing, Warrant of Fitness Inspections and Mechanical
Repairs are available at Bridgestone Select stores only.